Links to online resources and support groups:
- Resource for Parents of Children with Plagiocephaly – www.plagiocephaly.org
- Online Parent’s Discussion Group – https://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AllAboutPlagiocephaly
- Resources for Parents of Children with Torticollis – www.torticolliskids.org
- Craniosynostosis and Positional Plagiocephaly Parents Support – www.CAPPSkids.org
- National Infant Torticollis Association – www.infant-torticollis.org
- STAR Cranial Center of Excellence – https://www.starwww.cranialcenter.com
- STAR Family ~ Orthomerica – https://www.orthomerica.com/products/cranial/cranialindex.htm
Links to articles:
- USA TODAY Article on “Tummy Time”
- The American Academy of Pediatrics published a clinical report entitled “Prevention and Management of Positional Skill Deformities in Infants” in their July 2003 issue of Pediatrics, the peer-reviewed scientific journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Read the press release.
- Response to Parents Magazine Article – “New Fix for Flat Heads”
Visit our Resources section to download our informative brochures and view other helpful resources.